Thursday, August 2, 2012

50 Shades of this is our man!

Do you follow Christian Grey and Anastasia Steele on the tweet machine?
 
(you should be!)

They pretty much just tweet out moments from the book in first person to one another, with some retweets/replies peppered in.  It can get pretty *hot* for a twitter feed - but I love (re)reading for the interaction between the characters and while I know they are not real people, it gives it a real people feel.  

Which leads me to my solution as to who should be cast as the wonderfully sexy, full of kinky-fuckery Christian Grey....  

Avi from the CG Twitter Profile
Hello beautiful!  I know this photo floated onto Facebook a week or so back, but this has been his avi on the tweeter profile since I began following.  I have no clue who this beauty is, or if he can even act.  And to be honest, not really sure I care - much like Channing Tatum, I would go see this man read an instructional manual on how to take apart an internal combustion engine.  He's pretty. And I like him.

So listen up casting agents - let's start a campaign....  Cause I found our man!

2 comments:

Fizzgig said...

i heart the fifty shades series....but since i saw crazy stupid love before reading the books...while reading, i envisioned the sultry ryan gosling character as fifty for the whole book. i think once you have a guy in mind, no one can hold a candle!! i cannot wait to see how this all plays out on film!!

If your body is a temple, mine must be a mansion! said...

I LOVED Crazy Stupid Love! I originally kept thinking of Eric (Alexander Skarrsgarrd sp?) from True Blood for the role, but he would have to beef cake/muscle it up. It will be interesting to see how it all pans out...